WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Zombies are Attacking...

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
If zombies were to attack and you could have 20 people with you at one building that you have to maintain who would you have and where??
(can be real life people or super natural people such as comic book chars and ect...)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
My family and by best friend and her family. Everyone else can die. Actually, this is kind of funny because I just watched night of the comet (love that movie!).

See there is a problem though, I have a huge family with at least twenty kids, of course my five always come first, but, how could I choose? Better to let fate decide.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Night of the Comet = pwns. :)

I love all that zombie shit, as well as any horror movies.. I watch the craziest shit..

If I had to pick 20 others to be in a building with me defending it I'd choose some biologists first then a few family members, a few hot chicks, and finally the only person that can get us all out of it alive: Brian Boitano!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Arnold Schwartzenneger
Sylvester Stalone
Superman
That fucked up Russian guy from "Snatch"
Mongo (just pawn in game of life)
The Hulk
Refridgerator Perry
Andre the Giant
A Kenyan (for speed)
Albert Einstein (for brains)
A box of tissues
A Playboy or Maxim
Imported Goldschlager
Professor Robertson (to keep us laughing)
Jean Claude Van Damm
Peter Griffin
General Patton
Abraham Lincoln
Lara Croft
Johnny Knoxville

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
dustinzgirl said:
umm, T, what if the hulk gets bitten?
Look, casualties are not avoidable in a war against the zombies. Maybe we could just use him as a decoy then.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
tbsrk said:
Look, casualties are not avoidable in a war against the zombies. Maybe we could just use him as a decoy then.
No, I mean how would you KILL him

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Do these have to be real people? Because if not, my list would probably consist largely of superheroes and a younger, blacker Micheal Jackson to perform the Thriller dance to enchant all the zombies and have them do my bidding. Real people though, I'd prolly take my bro, who's handy with a shotty, a few of my boys (also handy with shotties), my woman (handy with me), and a squad of virgins, because everyone knows that while zombies can't resist virgins, they seem to be unable to actually hurt them.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skorch said:
Do these have to be real people? Because if not, my list would probably consist largely of superheroes and a younger, blacker Micheal Jackson to perform the Thriller dance to enchant all the zombies and have them do my bidding. Real people though, I'd prolly take my bro, who's handy with a shotty, a few of my boys (also handy with shotties), my woman (handy with me), and a squad of virgins, because everyone knows that while zombies can't resist virgins, they seem to be unable to actually hurt them.
Smart! See, I would take my kids over an actual chance at survival, but since they can all shoot fairly well, we might have a chance.

We have this game we play when we are on a long drive called "silent cops" and we use our imaginations, walkie talkies and fingers to shoot through pretend zombies, aliens, and communists. LOL

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Jet Li-motherfucker can fight
Rob Zombie-he looks like a zombie anyways
Milla Jovavich
Garlic bread
50 cent(if he can survive 9 bullets in the face, he can survive anything)
Will Smith
Martin Lawrence

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
-Me and my guage. (if I can hit a 4" clay at 50yards. I can bust a cap in some zombie ass)
-My GF (she's good with the AT-9 9mm carbine)
-A couple of my sporting Clay shooting buddies.
-Anyone currently residing in the CockFarm (Send them out as decoys. Draw zombie scum out of hiding, to get a clear shot)

:mfinger: Fuck you zombies! :gun:

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
1. A protoss probe unit to construct a Nexus, then a few pylons, then 12 more probes, then have them build a gizzillion pylons and photon cannons, thus forming an impregnable defensive position.
2. Milla Jovavich
3. Jenna Jameson
4. Alissa Milano
5&6 . The other 2 honeys from Charmed
7. Demi Moore
8. Katherine Zeta Jones
9. The chick in from Dusk 'Till Danw
10. Hally Berry
11. The chick that plays the Cylon honey, from the new Battle Star Galactica.
12. The chick that plays the other Cylon honey, from the new Battle Star Galactica.
13. Lucy Lui
14. Kirsten Duntz
15. Anna Kournikova
16 & 17. the Olsen Twins
18. The dog seen in my avatar picture.
19 & 20. A couple of female Boston Terriers for him.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
I'd bring:
5 of my friends.
My dad, sister, and mom.
12 Swat team members fully armed

We'd chill at the Winchester and play Halo 2 till it all blew over.